Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is New Zealand’s largest independent accounting firm, specialising in Audit and Assurance, Business and Corporate Advisory Services and Taxation. The success of our business is based on providing great service, innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International network.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic Senior Accountant to join our Financial Reporting Team which works within the Business Advisory Services area. Our firm is based in the Auckland CBD, located right across from Britomart.
- Reviewing and preparing NZ IFRS financial statements and financial statement disclosures
- Accounting compliance with a focus on preparation of cashflow statements, consolidations and IFRS 16 lease calculations
- Managing others in the team
- Providing audit support and collaborating with audit specialists
- IFRS conversions
We are seeking applicants with the following abilities:
- CA or CPA qualified, or working towards this
- An enthusiastic team player
- A background in audit is beneficial or experience in a technical team
- An understanding of New Zealand statutory reporting requirements such as NZ IFRS
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude, with a high level of initiative
Prior experience in a professional services firm, and a background in audit or a similar technical role would be beneficial. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and passion for financial reporting to join our close-knit team.
This role will provide great experience, training, challenges, opportunity and variety. If you are a proactive individual who wants to take their career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
- Work for Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
- Business Advisory Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.