Mission Estate is one of New Zealand's most prestigious winemakers. We are proud of our unique history, our distinctive character, and our exceptional wine. We have a fantastic heritage to tell, and are looking for the right person to help share our story and products. This role is based at the spectacular Mission Estate, Napier in beautiful Hawkes Bay.
About the Role
As Group Brand Manager you will report to the Chief Executive and be a member of the leadership team. You will contribute to the company strategy and culture and deliver core management competencies including budget management and reporting. Key responsibilities will include –
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that grow market share, brand strength and profitability for all brands in both New Zealand and export markets. This will involve providing trade marketing support to our sales teams as well as creating and executing brand marketing communications.
- Leading our marketing team by inspiring high performance and developing positive team culture.
- Growing our digital presence and delivering successful online marketing strategies. This needs to be an area of strength as you will be working closely with and overseeing the digital marketing function.
- Supporting and guiding for the Cellar Door team and directly influence and enhance our visitor experience.
It goes without saying that you will be enthusiastic about wine and passionate about the positive impact marketing and brand management can have. In particular, you will be able to demonstrate –
- Previous FMCG Brand management/marketing experience, preferably with premium brands
- Experience leading high performing teams - either in a formal management role, or an informal management role within a brand or marketing team where you may have played a role developing, mentoring and training people
- Proven ability to manage P&Ls and drive strong commercial outcomes
Mission Estate offers an excellent remuneration package (including performance bonus), supportive working environment and the opportunity to grow your career to new heights.
If this sounds like you, please write a cover letter telling us why you want this unique opportunity.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the closing date of Sunday 27th of November 2022. Please note that due to current market conditions we may commence interviewing suitable applicants immediately.